Monday, August 24, 2009

Kiwi Fancy

Well yes I do have a ‘fancy’ for Kiwi Kiss as I think it’s a lovely colour but that’s not the ‘Fancy’ I’m talking about. Today’s card was made using the Flower Fancy stamp set. This set is a reasonably new purchase of mine and it has seen ink before this card, I’m just not sure if I was happy enough with my results to share it here. I’m not wrapped with this card either but I don’t totally dislike it. The colours are a Stampin’ Up suggested In Colour mix combination and yet again I’ve used another Mojo Monday Sketch.

So here’s the card.

 

Flower Fancy 1

 

What do you think?

The Mojo Monday sketch I’ve used is Week 30 and the colour combination is Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Perfect Plum and Pale Plum. I’m thinking what I don’t like is the Kiwi Kiss Patterns DSP.

I might have to have another play with this one. Maybe change the colours around.

Supplies: All Stampin’ Up!
Stamps: Flower Fancy, Kind Thanks
Card: Chocolate Chip, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Watercolour Paper, Kiwi Kiss Patterns DSP
Ink: Stazon Black, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Slit Punch (for corners), Sponge Dauber, Aqua Painter, Stampin’ Dimensionals.

 

Happy Stamping

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: