Friday, October 31, 2014

Thank You So Much

It’s time for a new challenge at Fussy & Fancy Challenges and this time the challenge is…..

‘Thankful’.

P1050231

I’ve used a gorgeous Wee Stamp for my card today called ‘Daphne’. I have printed my image onto Cryogen White cardstock and coloured with my Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are: Skin – E11, E00, E000, R20, R30; Hair & Shoes – E44, E43, E42, E41, E40; Clothes & Flowers – B95, B93, B91, Y26, Y23, Y21, G99, G94, G20.

Here’s a closer look at the image.

P1050232

My image has been cut out & layered using the Small & Large Classic Circle Nestabilities. I’ve added some sparkle to her wings & the centres of the small flowers.

The papers I’ve used are from Kaisercraft & Authentique.  

P1050235

The butterfly is a new addition to my die collection as is from Doohickey and is called Swirly Butterfly. I’ve sparkled up the wings too. I’ve added some gorgeous flowers, some lace, a few pearls and a sentiment to complete my card.

Supplies:
Stamps: Daphne (Wee Stamps), Lots of Thanks (Stampin’ Up)
Ink & Markers: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copic Markers
Card: Naturals White, Cajun Craze (Stampin’ Up)
Papers: Cuddles - Teddy Bear’s Picnic Collection (Kaisercraft), Promise One (Authentique) 
Dies & Punches: Swirly Butterfly (Doohickey), Small & Large Classic Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Flourish Lace ‘Around the Page’ Punch (Martha Stewart)
Accessories: Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Pearls, Dazzling Details (Stampin’ Up), Lace (The Ribbon Girl), Flowers (Wild Orchid Crafts)

I’m entering my card into the following challenges:

Creative Card Crew - #73 Bows

Digi Toosday - WK43 Lace

Crafty Cardmakers and More - #126 Cut It Out (Use Dies and/or Punches)

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

7 comments:

What I Created Next said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Digi Choosday - Tanya (DT)

Guild Master Crystal said...

Gorgeous card! I love the layout and the super pretty border.
Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
~ Crystal (DT)

Unknown said...

such a lovely card-sweet image and fab colours. Thank you for joining us at Creative card crew 'bow's challenge! Irene DT xx

Beth Brovold said...

Simply GORGEOUS Nikki!! Love the colours and you colouring is fabulous!! Beautiful card!!!
Take care,
Beth

Sally Dodger said...

A beautiful card. I love your image, it is so sweet, and coloured flawlessly. Your colour scheme and papers are really pretty and the floral arrangement is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Sally D.x.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet image, beautifully done
Great choice of paper too, very pretty card Nikki

Leslie said...

Awesome project- I love every single detail! :) Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us in the Crafty Cardmakers and more "Cut It Out" challenge this time!
Hugs,
Leslie, DT
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog
Lost Coast Designs
Crafty Cardmakers and more