Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hello Little Butterfly

It’s time for a new challenge over at ABC Challenges and this time our challenge is

‘U is for Unique’.

This is an Anything Goes challenge but we’d love to see something ‘Unique’.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Stamp and Create.

S&C2011StoreSideBannerMed

My ‘Unique’ project I’m sharing with you today is a Bow Card.

P1050203

This is a template created by Sandra from Sandra’s Scrapshop which you will find here.

I’ve used one of my favourite Tilda’s and she is called Hello Little Butterfly.

The gorgeous papers are Digital papers from Nitwit Collections and these ones are from the ‘From Laughter to Memories’ Collection. Aren’t they just gorgeous!! I’ve only recently discovered them but I’m sure you will be seeing more of their gorgeous papers in my creations.

Here’s another picture.

P1050204

I’ve stamped my image onto Cryogen White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are as follows:

Skin – E11, E00, E000, R20, R30; Hair & Boots – E55, E53, E51, E50; Clothes – R85, R83, R81, R0000, YG95, YG93, YG90, YG0000.

Here’s a closer look at the image.

P1050205

And one last photo to show all the different layers…

P1050206

Supplies:
Stamps: Hello Little Butterfly (Magnolia), Itty Bitty Banners (Stampin’ Up)
Card: Naturals White (Stampin’ Up), Cryogen White cardstock, From Laughter to Memories (Nitwit Collections)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Elegant Scrollwork & Pippi Buttefly (Memory Box), Labels Twenty-Eight & Decorative Labels Twenty-Eight (Spellbinders), Hellebores (Doohickey), Copic Markers, Basic Jewels – Pearls (SU).

If you haven’t already stopped by ABC Challenges and checked out what the rest of the DT have created then please do so now.

I’m entering my creation into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs – Bingo (Designer Paper, Die Cut, Sentiment)

Deep Ocean Challenge – “At least one flower

Whoopsi Daisy – 2 or More Designer Papers

Lovely hAngler or Sweet Magnolia – #103 Just For Girls

Tilda’s Town – #123 ‘Fussy & Fancy’ or ‘Clean & Layered’

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: