Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What did I receive….August Part 1

On the day this arrived my parcel delivery man arrived just before I went in to pick my girls up from school so I had to put this rather large box aside till I came back home. I was so excited when opening it up and my girls were all standing around eagerly watching too.

I’ve mentioned we filled out questionnaires but there were only so many questions and I didn’t really fill out a whole story for each answer but Kylie really picked well with this next colour scheme as my favourite of the ‘orange’ would have to be Pumpkin Pie and my favourite ‘pink’ is definitely Regal Rose.

Gift 2 & Card 3

What do you think? Isn’t this just wonderful.

What did I receive? The lovely decorated cellophane bag contained some Petal Punches, Flower Fusions, Ribbon, Filigree & Flower Designer Brads. This was in the box at the back along with a couple of Whisper White Greeting Cards and Envelopes tied with some more Regal Rose ribbon and also the ‘Three Little Words’ stamp set. Then of course there is the Chocolate Slider and coordinating card.

Was I spoilt, or what???

See you tomorrow for some more of Kylie’s items.

 

Happy Stamping

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: