Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thank You

Embrace Life 4

This card was made for a good friend and fellow demonstrator Leonie Schroder. I literally just finished this card this morning before Leonie arrived with her girls to spend the day, and I do mean just as I managed to get the Pearl affixed as my girls went out and welcomed them.

We had a great day. Another friend and her 2 children joined us also. All up there were 3 of us + 8 children (7 girls and only 1 boy). The children spent most of the day in the pool but no matter how much we told them to wear the sunscreen there will be a few sore children for the next few days. Tomorrow is supposed to be even hotter so I think it will be an inside day for sure.

The adults managed to have a bit of a play today. Mostly we chatted though but I did manage to make 1 card so will share that with you tomorrow. Leonie stamped and coloured some images from a stamp set she didn’t have so hopefully she will share those on her blog in a few days. I’ll keep reminding her……. If you haven’t seen Leonie’s blog you might like to check it out here.

Supplies:
Stamp set: Embrace Life, Short & Sweet
Card: Groovy Guava, Ruby Red, River Rock, Watercolor Paper, Ginger Blossom DSP.
Ink: Stazon Black, Groovy Guava, Ruby Red
Accessories: Sherbet Ribbon Originals, White Gel Pen, Pretties Kit.



 photo Nikki4.png

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the card, great colours and paper. Regards Meighan

Kathryn Mangelsdorf said...

Nicole, that's a fantastic card, I bet Leonie was very pleased to receive it. Was the ribbon from Stampin' Up?

Nikki said...

Hi Kathryn. Thank you for your lovely comment. Yes the ribbon is from the Stampin' Up Ribbon Originals Sherbet pack. Nicole

Chantell Randall said...

Wow...after seeing these I know I am going to HAVE to get this set. Love it. Love the Co-ordinating papers too. Congrats on winning the ESAD challenge.
Chantell