Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sassy Stems

On our demonstrator group last Saturday Makeesha supplies up with this colour challenge.

makeesha-colour-challenge-31

Not a colour combination I’ve used before and new it would definitely be a challenge.

I wanted to use a stamp set I hadn’t used in a while and that’s where Sassy Stems comes into it.

Here is my card:

Sassy Stems Colour Challenge

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Sassy Stems, Tres Chic
Card: Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Stazon Black, Ruby Red, Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon, Silver Brads, Styled Silver Hodgepodge (ribbon buckle), stampin sponge, aqua painter, stampin’ dimensionals.



 photo Nikki4.png

3 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

I love both this card AND your Ocean Commotion one - you've done a great job on both.

Karen said...

Hey Nikki - I just LOVE this card!! I must get that little set of flowers in a vase sometime - it is on my wishlist.......actually it has been for ages! lol

Karen

Anonymous said...

Super cute Nikki! I love that vase....which rarely gets inked here! You have done a fabulous job incorporating those colours with the flower and water! LOVE it! Thanks for playing again! Love Keesh x