Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Favourite Colours

If you read my last post you will know that I participated in the Limited Supply Challenge called Favourite Things to make that card (still need to upload to SCS). Part of the challenge was that we could only use 3 of our favourite colours + a neutral. Seriously anyone that loves Stampin' Up! knows you don't have just 3 favourite colours so I made another using a different favourite combination still using the same favourite stamp set though. Today's combination is using Real Red, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie.

 

Live Your Dreams 5 

See that ribbon I've used? If you've been reading my blog for a while you might remember back at the start of our Stampin' Up! year (April) I kept on and on about using 'new things' all the time as I was determined not to have so much unused retired items left at the end of March this year as I have done in previous years. Well that worked for a while and then because my Ribbon Originals were tucked away in a draw I didn't think about them as often so they are still quite full. I've now rectified this and all my Ribbon Original packs are hanging on my wall above my desk (thanks to the wonderful Command Decorating Clips that are not only good for hanging your Christmas decorations all over the house but good for hanging the ribbon packs too). Did I mention how boring the hallway of my house looks now that all the Christmas decorations are packed away? I had tinsel down each side of the hall just below the roof (too high for any children to play with) and decorations hanging from the roof, the stairs had tinsel wrapped around them with big red Christmas Bows tied on too. I really don't like Christmas to come around too quickly but I'm thinking the decorations will go up in November this year so I can have all that colour back....hahaha.

Sorry I got a little off track there..... Now onto the supply list.

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Live Your Dreams, Sincere Salutations
Card: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Old Olive Prints DSP
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive & Pumpkin Pie Markers
Accessories: District Ribbon Originals, Paper Piercing template & tool (Tool Kit), Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip.



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: