Friday, August 12, 2016

To You From Me

It’s time for a new challenge at Fussy & Fancy Challenges and this time the challenge is….. 

‘Pink/Cream with lots of bling’. 

 I’ve used a new Tilda image for my card today called ‘Tilda in the Wind’ which is from the 'Seaside 2016' Collection. I have stamped my image onto Cryogen White cardstock using Memento Rich Cocoa ink and coloured with my Copic Markers to create this pretty easel card. 



The colours I’ve used are: Skin – E11, E00, E000, R20; Hair & Shoes – E44, E43, E42, E41; Dress  – R12, R11, R000; Scarf – W1, W00. 

Here’s a closer look at the image. 



Supplies:
Stamps: Tilda in the Wind (Magnolia), Any Many More (retired Stampin' Up)
Ink & Markers: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copic Markers
Card: Naturals White (retired Stampin' Up), Cryogen White
Papers: Baby Cakes - Pitter Patter Collection (Kaisercraft)
Dies & Punches: Decorative Labels 28 & Labels 28 (Spellbinder), XXL Square Frames Frilly #5 (Go Kreate), Washi Tape Punch (retired Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Pearls (Stampin' Up), Flowers (WOC), Lace (stash)

I’m entering my card into the following challenges: 

Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Use a Stamp



 photo Nikki4.png

1 comment:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Very pretty card Nikki, lovely papers and sweet image. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne