Friday, January 29, 2016

Ready in Reds....

It’s time for a new challenge at Fussy & Fancy Challenges and this time the challenge is…..

‘Monochrome’.

Our sponsor for this challenge is...


I’ve used The Paper Shelter image called ‘My Style’ for my card today. 



 I have printed my image onto Cryogen White cardstock and coloured with my Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are: Skin – E11, E00, E000, R20; Hair – E55, E53, E51; Clothes, Boots & Hat - R35, R32, R30, R05, R02, R01.

Here’s a closer look at the image which has been cut out using the Gold Labels 4 dies from Spellbinder.


My papers are from Kaisercraft & My Mind's Eye Paper Pads. I have die cut some leaves using my Crealies die from one of the coordinating papers and my pretty flowers are from Green Tara Craft Embellishments.

Supplies:
Stamps: My Style (The Paper Shelter)
Ink & Markers: Copic Markers
Card: Naturals White (retired Stampin’ Up), Cryogen White
Papers: Tropical Punch (Kaisercraft), Oh La La for Her (My Mind’s Eye)
Dies & Punches: Gold Labels 4 (Spellbinder), CL CS 16 (Crealies)
Accessories: Flowers (Green Tara Craft Embellishments), Pearls (Stampin’ Up recoloured with Copic Markers)



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: