Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Faye with Flowers

It’s the 15th of the month and that means a new challenge over at ABC Challenges.

Our challenge for you today is ‘D is for Dazzle’ so we want to see lots of Bling and/or Sparkle.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Pink Gem Designs.

P1040241

I’ve used the gorgeous Faye with Flowers image from Pink Gem Designs for my card today.

I’ve printed my image onto Cryogen White cardstock and coloured with Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are as follows:

Skin – E11, E00, E000; R20; Hair – E30, E31, E33, E37;Clothes – BG10, BG11, BG13; Flowers & Hearts – YR61, YR65, YR68; Stems – YG91, YG93, YG95, Wings – C00, C2.

Here’s a close up of the image.

P1040242

Here’s another view hopefully showing a little more of the sparkle.

P1040243

The DSP has lots of sparkle in it and I’ve also added sparkle to the wings and also to the die.

Supplies:
Stamps: Faye with Flowers (Pink Gem Designs), Sentiment from Lilli of the Valley
Card: Naturals Ivory(Stampin’ Up), Peach Parfait (retired Stampin’ Up), Cryogen White cardstock, DSP – Blank Canvas 6 x 6 – First Edition.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Martha Steward Around the Page Punch – French Scroll, Joy Crafts Dies – 6002/0303, La La Land Die – Heart Banner, 1 3/4” Circle Punch (SU), Nestabilities – Circles (Spellbinders) Copic Markers, Dazzling Details (SU).

If you haven’t already stopped by ABC Challenges and checked out what the rest of the DT have created then please do so now and don’t forget to leave me a comment as I’d love to hear what you think of my creation.

I’m entering this card into the following challenges:

Card Mania Challenges – Anything Goes

Creative Creations Challenges – Anything Goes

Digi Sketch Challenge – Say it with Flowers

Fashionable Stamping Challenges – Hearts & Flowers


Nikki


 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: