Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Christmas Stamp-A-Stack cards

This past week I started my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack classes where you go home with 10 Christmas cards (5 each of the 2 designs). I'm only holding them monthly this year on either a Thursday night or Friday morning. For further details of dates you can check my website or subscribe to my newsletter. If you can't make those dates then I'd be happy to have a Stamp-A-Stack at your house if you have a group of 6 or more. Contact me to discuss dates.

These are the 2 cards we made for August. Both of the stamp sets I've used are new purchases for me for this year. Of course one of the sets, Season of Joy, is only just available in the Spring Mini Catalogue and the other, Peaceful Wishes, is in the current Idea Book & Catalogue.

Christmas SAS 1

Supplies:
Merry Christmas Card

Stamp sets: Season of Joy
Card: Real Red, Old Olive, River Rock, Very Vanilla, Dashing DSP
Ink: Old Olive, River Rock, Real Red
Accessories: 3/16" corner rounder punch, Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals.

Peaceful Wishes Card
Stamp sets: Peaceful Wishes
Card: Always Artichoke, River Rock, Purely Pomegranate, Very Vanilla
Ink: River Rock, Purely Pomegranate, Always Artichoke Marker, Purely Pomegranate Marker (made using a Blender Pen and reinker)
Accessories: Slit Punch, Purely Pomegranate double-stitched ribbon, Mini Glue Dots.



 photo Nikki4.png

2 comments:

Carol Dunstan said...

Great cards Nikki, I particularly like the Peaceful Wishes one

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Beautiful work Nikki. I like the flowers one lol (mainly cos I have that set hehehe)
Deanne
xx