Sunday, February 22, 2009

Blue Embrace Life

I’ve made this card before (or something very similar) in red shades so this time I thought I’d see how it looked in Blues. I’m also trying to use more In Colours before they retire to remind you to purchase them if you like them before they are gone and also so I don’t end up with loads of retired supplies when they are gone. I tell myself I’ll still use them but I know from past experience that I won’t use them all that often and if I have too much still around it just ends up taking up space and is forgotten about. Well enough rambling here is my card.

Embrace Life 7

Supplies:
Stamp set: Embrace Life
Card: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Watercolor Paper, Spring Break DSP
Ink: Stazon Black, Blue Bayou, Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker
Accessories: Eastern Elegance Rub-ons (Spring Mini), White Gel Pen, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Whisper White 1/2 backed pearl (Pretties Kit), Stampin’ Dimensionals.



 photo Nikki4.png

2 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

It doesn't matter how many times you've made versions of this - is still gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Nikki this is gorgeous. The black is so strong. Great remake of your card
hugs
xox