Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm revamping

You have probably just noticed that my colours and layout have changed. I'm in the process of updating my website also but nothing too fancy, just thought they both needed a bit of a lift. As they say 'a change is as good as a holiday'. The updated website should be up some time this week.

After creating this card which I loved, I decided to use those colours and a few more. Any ideas what other colours I've used?? I picked a combination from the SU Color Combos site which made the extra colours much easier to pick.

This is part of the reason for my lack of card postings this past week but overall it was just a very busy week for me. This week isn't a great deal better but I'm hoping to create today so I should have something to share this evening or tomorrow at the latest.



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: