Friday, May 2, 2008

Basic Brocade

I'm using the Brocade Basics stamp set today and went with Colour Challenge CC162 from SplitCoastStampers.

You can't really notice in the picture but I've stamped the flower stems a second time in Blush Blossom and slightly offset. It gives a shadow effect.

I'm not too sure on this one though. Don't know if it's the colours, layout or whether it just needs something else to boost it. Maybe when I get the Pretties Kit I might think about adding a half pearl to the card. Any suggestions??

 

Brocade Basics 1

 

If you are keeping up with my challenge I've used 6 new items.

 

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Brocade Basics (new), Sincere Salutations
Card: Basic Gray (new), Groovy Guava (new), Blush Blossom
Inks: Basic Gray (new), Blush Blossom, Groovy Guava (new)
Accessories: Groovy Guava double-stitched ribbon (new), Crop-A-Dile, Word Window Punch, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Stampin' Dimensionals.



 photo Nikki4.png

2 comments:

Sara in WI said...

Sweet card.....
Sara in WI

Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous! TFS