Thursday, October 1, 2015

Miss Sunshine

It’s time for a new challenge over at ABC Challenges.

Our challenge for you today is

‘S is for Sprinkles’
(Use some Embossing Powder, Glitter, Frantage, etc on your creation)

Our sponsor for this challenge is

Art by Miran.
artbymiranbadge

I amusing  the very cute ‘Miss Sunshine’ for my card today.

P1050704

I’ve printed my image onto X-Press It Blending Card and coloured with Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are: Skin – E11, E00, E000, R20; Hair – E55, E53, E51; Dress & Shoes – BG13, BG11, BG10, RV13, RV11; Flowers - Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11, YR24, YR23, YR21. 

Here’s a closer look at the image.

P1050705

I’ve added some Dazzling Details glitter to the shoes and the butterfly die for the ‘Sprinkles’ needed for the challenge.

Here’s a look at the butterflies close up.

P1050707

Supplies:
Stamps: Miss Sunshine (Art by Miran),
Card: X-Press it Blending Card,
Papers: My Girl ‘Genuine’ Paper (My Mind’s Eye), Fountain (Fancy Pants Designs)
Ink & Markers: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Dies & Punches: 6002/0251 & 6002/0356 (Joy Crafts), Heart Swirl (Magnolia Doohickey), Oval Framelits & 1 3/4” Circle Punch (Stampin’ Up), Large Frames Frilly #15 (Go Kreate)
Accessories: Dazzling Details (Stampin’ Up), Lace (stash)

If you haven’t already stopped by ABC Challenges and checked out what the rest of the DT have created then please do so now.

I’m entering my card into the following challenges.

Crafting by Design - Anything Goes

Die Cuttin’ Divas - #235 Anything Goes

Crafting from the Heart - #79 Anything Goes

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: