Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sensational Sunday Blog Hop

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop’s Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

The whole team is playing this week so here is the line up with their direct project link:

Laura
Holly
Shanna
Marcy
Dangina
Joni
Nina
Lydia
Nikki - That’s me
Blankina

Now let’s hop along and see what the Design Team ladies have in store for you….

You may have arrived from Lydia’s blog but if not you can start here and work your way around by following the Hop List included in each of our posts.

Now for my creation for this week.

It’s only a few days till the New Year so I’ve made a New Year’s celebration set.

P1050333

My set consists of a Champagne Bottle & Glass with a coordinating card. The bottle is from the New Year’s Eve kit by svgcuts and the glass is a reduced bottle top with an added base.

P1050335

and the bottle open…..

P1050337

I’ve actually used Christmas paper for my project from the Candy Cane Lane collection by Bo Bunny. I thought this print worked perfectly for my New Year’s theme.

Here’s a closer look at my card.

P1050338

My image is Tilda in Evening Dress from the Little Circus Moscow collection by Magnolia. (If you’d like to order this stamp just contact Laura and I’m sure she can get it in for you.)

My image was stamped onto X-Press It Blending Card using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured with my Copic Markers

The colours I’ve used are: E11, E00, E000, R20, E47, E44, E43, E42, C2, C1, C00.

I’ve also added some Dazzling Details to the dress to add some extra glamour. My image has been cut out and layered with Spellbinders Large Classic & Oval Nestabiliites and then onto the Marianne Design LR0240 Large Petra Oval die. The edges on my card have been punched using the Cherish ‘Around the Page’ Punch by Martha Stewart.

Here’s the inside of the card.

P1050339 

My sentiment is computer generated and has been cut out using the Spellbinder dies as on the front of the card.

Your next stop for the hop is Blankina. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Tilda in Evening Dress (Magnolia)
Card: Basic Gray, Whisper White (Stampin’ Up), X-Press It Blending Card
Papers: Candy Cane Lane Collection (Bo Bunny)
Dies & Punches: Large Classic & Scallop Ovals Nestabilities (Spellbinders), LR0240 (Marianne Design), 1 3/4” & 2” Circle Punches (Stampin’ Up)
Ink & Markers: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Silver Satin Ribbon, Black Taffeta Ribbon (Stampin’ Up), Pearls & Rhinestones.

I’m entering my creation into the following challenges:

Brown Sugar - #126 Happy New Year

Just Add Ink - #246 Giving

Magnolia Down Under - #251 Anything Goes

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

11 comments:

jonim52 said...

Fabulous project!

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous gift set Nikki, love the muted earth colours and of course this adorable Tilda. Happy New Year. Hugs Suzi x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, what a fabulous New Years set, this is amazing! I love it!

Cyndy Silva said...

Wow what an imagination. These are adorable.

IamUniquelyImperfect said...

Fantastic!! I love the card and that bottle box is amazing. Thank you for sharing. Love ya' Patricia B

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

WOW I really love this gift idea for a 'happy new years'!

Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

Trish
JAI Design Team

EriEs said...

this is absolutely stunning projects, great idea and color combo is fab

Nikki Spencer said...

How cute and clever is that bottle Nikki...A gorgeoues gift set! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Dawn Louise said...

Wow wow wow. this is a stunning collection. very clever indeed. I'm amazed. thanks for sharing x

Louise Sharp said...

OMG Nikki, the work in this project is sensational! What an awesome gift idea. Thanks for playing along to Just Add Ink. Louise xo

Jodene said...

Hi Nikki, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I just love your project, absolutely fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink :)