Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Santa Hugs

It’s time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and this week it’s our….

Holiday Blitz Blog Hop with an ‘Anything Goes’ theme for you.

We have many sponsors and prizes on offer for this challenge which will last for 2 weeks.

I’ve created a 3D item for the Blog Hop and it’s another from svgcuts.  I’m using some gorgeous papers from the Candy Cane Lane Collection by Bo Bunny.

My image is from Magnolia and is the Santa Hugs.

P1050314

I have stamped the image onto X-Press It Blending Card using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with my Copic Markers. I have then fussy cut out Santa.

The colours I’ve used are: E11, E00, E000, R20, C10, C8, C6, C4, C2, C00, R29, R27, R24, R22, Y28, Y26, Y23.

Here’s a close up of the image.

P1050313

I’ve sparkled Santa up using some Glamour Dust.

Here’s one last photo of the tree open. It can be used as a gift box or add a battery Tea Light inside like I have.

P1050315

If you haven’t already stopped by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog then pop over now and check out what the rest of the DT have created for our Holiday Blitz Blog Hop.

Hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year. We will be back with another challenge on 30th December.

Supplies:
Stamps: Santa Hug (Magnolia)
Card: X-Press It Blending Card, Green Card (unknown brand)
Paper: Candy Cane Lane (Bo Bunny)
Ink & Markers: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Glamour Dust, Mono Multi Adhesive, Glitter Baubles, Glue Gun.

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

2 comments:

IamUniquelyImperfect said...

Super cute project!! From Santa, his sleigh and the tree, everything is amazing! Thanks for sharing. Love ya' Patricia B

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so amazing, I love the Santa and the fabulous tree you made. Wow!