Friday, October 3, 2014

With Much Love

It’s time for a new challenge at Fussy & Fancy Challenges and this time the challenge is to use…..

‘Lots of Pink’.

P1050207

I’ve used a sweet Tilda image for my card today called ‘Tilda with Spring Heart’. I have stamped my image onto Cryogen White cardstock and coloured with my Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are: Skin – E11, E00, E000, R20, R30; Hair & Shoes – E44, E43, E42, E41, E40; Dress & Ribbons – RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91; Heart & Socks – W3, W1, R91.

Here’s a closer look at the image.

P1050209

My image has been fussy cut & then layered onto a Classic Small Circle Nestabilities and then onto 2 sizes of the Stately Circles.

The gorgeous papers I’ve used are by Maja Designs and are from their ‘Coffee in the Arbour’ collection.

P1050208

I’ve added some Heart Swirl die cuts, a bouquet of pink flowers, some lace, pearls and a sentiment to complete my card.

P1050210

Supplies:
Stamps: Tilda with Spring Heart (Magnolia), Sentiment (LOTV)
Card: Naturals White (Stampin’ Up), Cryogen White, DSP – Coffee in the Arbour (Maja Designs)
Dies & Punches: Heart Swirl (Doohickey), Stately Circles & Small Classic Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), French Scroll ‘Around the Page’ Punch (Martha Stewart), 1 3/4” Circle Punch (Stampin’ Up)
Accessories: Flowers (Wild Orchid Crafts and Kort & Godt), Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Antique Brads & Pearls (Stampin’ Up), Lace (The Ribbon Girl)

I’m entering my card into the following challenges:

Midweek Magnolias – #99 Anything Goes

Magnolia-liscious & Wee Stamps – Monochromatic

Bunny Zoe’s Crafts – Lace

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: