Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Otis the Wizard

It’s time for a new challenge over at ABC Challenges and this time the challenge is…..

V is for Vibrant.

For this challenge we want you to use strong, bright colours.

Our sponsors for this challenge are Oak Pond Creations and Marker Pop.

We were provided with some images from Oak Pond Creations and I’ve chosen to create using ‘Otis the Wizard’ and make this 3D Witchy Hat from SVGcuts.

P1050218

I printed my image onto X-Press It Blending Card, coloured with Copic Markers and cut out on my Silhouette Cameo.

The colours I’ve used are: V17, V15, V12, YR18, YR16, YR15, YR12, YG25, YG23, YG21, W3, W1, W00.

Here’s a closer look at the image.

P1050219

The papers I’ve used on my Witchy Hat are digital papers from Nitwit Collections and my cardstock is some old & some new from Stampin’ Up.

The top part of the hat comes off allowing you to place some lollies or a gift inside.

P1050220

Supplies:
Stamps: Otis the Wizard (Oak Pond Creations)
Card: Tangerine Tango, Orchid Opulence (Stampin’ Up), X-Press It Blending Card
DSP – FQB Halloween Hooligans (Nitwit Collections)
Accessories: Copic Markers

If you haven’t already stopped by ABC Challenges and checked out what the rest of the DT have created then please do so now.

I’m entering my creation into the following challenges:

Cut it Up – #55 Halloween ‘Anything but a Card’

Simply Create Too – #72 Halloween

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

1 comment:

Laura Love said...

How cute! I love it!