Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Smile

It’s time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and this week we’d like you to ….

Use Fabric on your creations.

Our sponsors for this challenge are….

QKR Stampede

and

The Doodle Garden

The Doodle Garden

I have chosen to use and image from The Doodle Garden for my card today called Keep Smiling.

Here’s what I came up with.

P1050100

I have printed the image onto X-Press It Blending Card and coloured with my Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are: Skin – E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R30; Hair – E55, E53, E51; Clothes – B97, B95, B93, B91, R27, R24, R22, Y17, Y15, Y13; Shoes – C10, C8, C6, C4.

Here’s a closer look at my image.

P1050101

The fabric part of my card is the little Flag Banner from La La Land Crafts.

Here’s a closer look.

P1050102

If you haven’t already stopped by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog then pop over now and check out what the rest of the DT have created for this week’s challenge.

Supplies:
Image: Keep Smiling (The Doodle Garden)
Card: Marina Mist, Real Red & Whisper White (Stampin’ Up), X-Press It Blending Card
Paper: Gingham Garden (retired Stampin’ Up)
Dies: Flag Banner (La La Land Crafts)
Accessories: Fabric – Summer Smooches (retired Stampin’ Up), Paper Piercing Mat, Tool & Template (Stampin’ Up), Copic Markers.

I’m entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafting at the Weekend – #3 Anything Goes

Pumpkin Spice – #78 Anything Goes

Suzy Bee’s Bloomin’ Challenge Blog – #37 Anything Goes

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: