Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Penny’s Birthday Bag

It’s time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and this week it’s….

Anything Goes.

Our sponsor for this challenge is….

Shape EZ by TLC

Shape EZ by TLC

and

Scrapper’s Delights

Scrapper's Delights

I have created a Birthday themed item today using the Shape EZ ‘Rolled Bag’ template.

P1050053

The template was cut out on my Silhouette Cameo using some Gingham Garden DSP from Stampin’ Up!. My image is ‘Penny’s Presents’ which is from the Candibean Collection by Little Darlings. I have stamped the image onto X-Press It Blending Card using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured with my Copic Markers. My image has then been layered onto a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock and adhered to the bag using Stampin’ Dimensionals. The sentiment is from the ‘Gifts of Kindness’ stamp set from Stampin’ Up! and has been stamped in Island Indigo ink and punched out using the Decorative Label punch. I’ve added some Rhinestones, a few flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and some Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon to complete my project.  

Here’s another photo…

P1050054

And a close up of the image…

P1050055

The colours I’ve used are: Skin – E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20; Hair – E57, E55, E53, E51, E50; Dress, Headband & Teddy’s top – BG78, BG75, BG72, BG70; Presents – RV14, RV13, RV11, RV10, Y15, Y13, Y11; Shoes – C10, C8, C6, C4, C2, C00.

If you haven’t already stopped by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog then pop over now and check out what the rest of the DT have created for this week’s challenge.

I’m entering this card into the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge – #96 Birthday

Jo’s Scrap Shack – #52 Birthday

The Crafter’s Cafe – Use 3 Flowers

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: