Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sweet Tilda Treats

It’s time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and this week it’s….

Anything Goes.

Our sponsors for this challenge are

The Cutting Cafe

The Cutting Cafe

and

Karla’s Kreative Korner

I’m using a cutting file from The Cutting Cafe for my creation today called Life Savers Box.

P1040479

The main box is made using some Always Artichoke cardstock from Stampin’ Up. The layers are Magnolia papers – Worn Rose Wallpaper & Sage Kitchen Cloth. The cute image is another new Magnolia stamp from the Animal of the Year Collection and this one is called Sweet Tilda with Balloon. I’ve added a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set from Stampin’ Up which is punched out with their Word Window punch and have added a tiny pearl. A bow using some Shabby Seam binding and a Vintage Brad and a few coordinating flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts finish off my project.

Here’s another photo…

P1040481

I have stamped the image onto X-Press It Blending Card and coloured with my Copic Markers. The colours I’ve used are: Skin – E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20; Hair – E55, E53, E51, E50; Clothes – R05, R02, R01; Balloon – BG99, BG96, BG93, BG90.

Here’s a closer look at my image.

P1040480

And one last photo of the goodies inside.

P1040482

The cutting file does come with wraps for the Life Savers but as I was able to fit some Kit Kat’s in there with the 4 packs of Life Savers I decided not to use them.

If you haven’t already stopped by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog then pop over now and check out what the rest of the DT have created for this week’s challenge.

I’m entering my creation into the following challenges:

Bizzy Bec’s – Anything Goes

Challenges 4 Everybody – #41 Anything Goes

Suzy Bee’s Bloomin’ Challenge – #27 Anything Goes

Tilda’s Town – #102 Anything Goes

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: