Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Wee Bunny

It’s time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and this week we’d like you to create something  for….

Easter or Spring Time.

Our sponsors for this challenge are….

and

All Dressed Up Stamps

All Dressed Up

I have chosen to create an Easter themed item for my project today and this is what I came up with.

P1040449

Isn’t this image gorgeous!!

It’s a lovely Whimsy Stamp from their Wee Stamps Collection called Wee Bunny. I’ve used the digital version on my creation which I imported into my Silhouette Designer Studio and set up inside a label from the Silhouette Store. I printed out my image from my program onto X-Press It Blending card omitting the lines from the label frame. I then coloured my image with my Copic Markers and then put it through my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the first label line. I’ve then put another sheet of cardstock through the Cameo to cut the outer line and the holes. My image has been mounted to this second label layer using Dimensionals. My Easter Basket is also cut on my Silhouette Cameo and is from the Silhouette Store. It fit my image perfectly. My sentiment is a free digital sentiment I found online. I made the size to fit inside my 1 1/4” Circle Punch so I could add a layer using my 1 3/8” Circle Punch.  The lovely paper I have used on my Easter Basket if from Bo Bunny.

Here’s another photo.

P1040450

This basket is so quick and easy to make and only takes 1 sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock and 1 sheet of paper.

Here’s a closer look at my image.

P1040451

 photo 408a70af-c18a-4046-879e-394f0cff2cfd_zps6679d591.jpg

If you haven’t already stopped by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog then pop over now and check out what the rest of the DT have created for this week’s challenge.

Supplies:
Stamps: Wee Bunny (Wee Stamps Digi), Sentiment – Free Digi
Card: Sahara Sand (Stampin’ Up), X-Press It Blending Card, Paper – 12” Isabella Divine (Bo Bunny’s Back To Backs)
Accessories: 1 1/4” & 1 3/8” Circle Punches, Mini Brads (Stampin’ Up), Copic Markers.

I’m entering this card into the following challenges:

That Craft Place – Anything Goes/Easter

Kitty Bee Designs – #21 Easter

Open-Minded Crafting – #8 Easter or Pastel Colours

Pumpkin Spice – #67 Easter

Alphabet Challenge – E for Easter

Craft for the Craic – Something for Easter or Spring

Digitally Sweet Challenges – #83 Easter

Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – Happy Easter

Jo’s Scrap Shack – #45 Happy Easter

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: