Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sending Birthday Wishes

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration this week as always. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop’s Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

You may have arrived from Indah’s blog but if not you can start here and work your way around by following the Hop List included in each of our posts.

Now for my creation for this week.

P1040447

I’ve used the gorgeous Bella with Flowers from Wild Rose Studio for my card today. This has been teamed with some coordinating papers from Wild Rose Studio called Bella’s Birthday. My image has been cut out using the Stately Circles dies from Spellbinders. The sentiment is also from Wild Rose Studio from their Birthday Circles set. I’ve edged my main card using a Martha Stewart ‘Around the Page’ Punch set called Flourish Lace. I’ve added some pearls to my card to finish it off.

My image was stamped onto X-Press It Blending Card using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are: N3, N2,N0, R00, R000, R0000, YG63, YG61, BV04, BV02, BV01, BV000, BV0000, Y26, Y23, Y21.

Here’s a close up of the image.

P1040448

Your next stop for the hop is Lydia.

Now visit each of the Design Team Ladies to see their amazing projects…leave comments along the way for more chances to be our blog candy winner!

In case you get lost, here is the full line-up:

Laura – Loves Rubberstamps Blog

Dangina

Joni

Nina

Laura

Indah

Nikki – You are here.

Lydia

Blankina

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: