Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Happy Easter

It’s time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and this week it’s….

Anything Goes.

Our sponsor for this challenge is….

Shape EZ by TLC

I have used a Shape EZ template for my creation today called Take Out Box and created an Easter themed item.

P1040430

I’ve stamped a cute MagnoliaTilda and Her Bunny‘ image onto X-Press It Blending Card and coloured with Copic Markers. The colours I’ve used are: Skin – E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20; Hair & Boots – W7, W5, W3, W1, W00; Hat & Ribbon – YR15, YR12, Y19, Y17, Y15, Y13, Y0000; Top – RV25, RV23, RV21, RV0000; Pants – BG75, BG72, BG70, BG0000. I have used some pretty paper by My Mind’s Eye from their My Girls Collection called Bouquet. My Take Out Box has been cut out on my Silhouette Cameo using Daffodil Delight & Melon Mambo cardstock from Stampin’ Up. The sentiment is from Magnolia and has been stamped onto Whisper White cardstock using Melon Mambo Ink from Stampin’ Up.

Here’s another picture.

P1040431

I have added some large eyelets to the larger top flaps of the Take Out Box and used some Satin Ribbon to tie them together. For the smaller top flaps I have folded them to the inside and decorated with the cut out pieces from the front window and added a MFT Die-namics Large Royal Rolled Rose along with some Cheery Lynn Designs leaf die pieces.

Here’s a closer look.

P1040427

And here’s what is inside.

P1040428

I love how this turned out and can see me using this template for lots of wonderful things.

If you haven’t already stopped by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog then pop over now and check out what the rest of the DT have created for this week’s challenge, then get creating and join us for our challenge.

I’m entering this card into the following challenges:

My Sheri Crafts – #130 Anything but a Card (Easter themed)

Brown Sugar Challenges – #87 Easter

Craftitude – #61 Anything Goes or Add a Brad/Eyelet

Fun with Shapes & More – #157 Easter

Simply Create Too – #58 Easter or Use Bunnies

Aud Sentiments Challenge – #103 Easter or Spring Sentiment

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: