Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Fancy Marci Birthday Wishes

It’s time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and this week we have a Photo Inspiration for you.

image

Our sponsor for this challenge is….

The East Wind.

For my card today I’ve chosen to use some of the colours from the Photo Inspiration.

Here’s what I came up with.

P1040471

I have stamped my image (Fancy Marci from La-La Land Crafts) onto X-Press It Blending Card and coloured with my Copic Markers. I have layered my card with some colour coordinated papers, some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and a satin bow.

Here’s another picture…

P1040472

And a close up of the image…

P1040473

If you haven’t already stopped by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog then pop over now and check out what the rest of the DT have created for this week’s challenge.

Supplies:
Stamps: Fancy Marci (La-La Land Crafts), Petite Pairs (Stampin’ Up)
Card: Rich Razzleberry (Stampin’ Up), X-Press It Blending Card, Papers – Stampin’ Up (retired & current)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (Stampin’ Up), Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:Large Oval & Scallop Oval Punches (Stampin’ Up), Rich Razzleberry Satin Ribbin (retired Stampin’ Up), Flowers – Wild Orchid Crafts, Copic Markers.

I’m entering this card into the following challenges:

Color Me Creative Challenge – #91 Birthdays

Challenges 4 Everybody – #40 Anything Goes

That Craft Place – Anything Goes

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: