Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Fancy Aurora

It’s time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and this week we’d like you to create….

Fancy Fold cards.

Our sponsor for this challenge is….

Aurora Wings

We were supplied with some images to use for this challenge and I chose the gorgeous Autumn Harmony and create a Z-Fold Card.

Here’s what I came up with.

P1040455

I have printed the image onto Cryogen White cardstock and coloured with my Copic Markers. I’ve then trimmed my image and layered onto a piece of Perfect Plum cardstock. My main card is created using some Naturals Ivory cardstock, Perfect Plum layers and then a layer of Authentique Papers. I’ve then added some paper doilies under the front and inside layers and then added some gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Kort & Godt. A few pearls in the other corners and a ribbon to tie my card shut.

Here’s another photo of the card open.

P1040458

Here’s a close up of the gorgeous image.

P1040457

I’m now thinking a little glitter on the wings so may go back and add that yet.

I hope my card inspires you to have a go at a Fancy Fold card and join our challenge.

If you haven’t already stopped by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog then pop over now and check out what the rest of the DT have created for this week’s challenge.

Supplies:
Stamps: Autumn Harmony (Digi by Aurora Wings)
Card: Naturals White, Perfect Plum (Stampin’ Up), Cryogen White, Paper – ‘Rememberance Two’ (Authentique)
Accessories: Perfect Plum 3/8” Taffeta Ribbon (retired SU), Paper Doilies (SU), Pearls (SU), Flowers – Wild Orchid Crafts,  Kort & Godt, Copic Markers.

I’m entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar Challenges – Things with Wings

Crafty Hands Challenges – #12 Anything Goes

Savvy Handmade Cards – Make Believe or Mythical

Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges – #15 Use a stamp/digi image

Crafty Girls Challenges – #16 Anything Goes

Addicted to Stamps – #80 Fancy Folds

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: