Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hello Butterfly

It’s time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and this week is……

Anything Goes.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Shape EZ.

I have chosen to use a template from Shape EZ called Butterfly Flip Card for my creation.

Here’s what I came up with.

P1040277

I have stamped my image onto X-Press It Blending card and coloured with my Copic markers.

The colours I’ve used are:

Skin – E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair, Boots & Apron – W7, W5, W3, W1, W00
Dress & Butterfly – Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11

Here’s a closer view of the image.

P1040278

And another

P1040279

And one of my flowers and pearl spray….

P1040280

Here’s a photo of the inside.

P1040282

I’ve added an extra layer to the inside of my card by reducing the inside layer down to 85%. This allowed me to add a layer of DSP as well as a layer for writing a greeting/message on.

Supplies:
Stamps: Hello Butterfly (Magnolia)
Card:Naturals White(SU), X-Press It Blending Card, DSP – Park Bench (Fancy Pants Designs)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Sky (SU)
Accessories: Pearls (SU), Flowers & Pearl Spray (Wild Orchid Crafts), Copic Markers, Sponge.

If you haven’t already stopped by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog then pop over now and check out what the rest of the DT have created for this week’s challenge.

I’m entering my card into the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge – Anything Goes

One Crazy Stamper – Anything Goes

Treasured Times Rubber Stamps & Scrapbooking – Challenge #11 Anything Goes with Layering

Paper Creators Crafts – Challenge #19 Anything Goes

Suzy Bee’s Bloomin’ Challenge Blog – Challenge #14 Flowers

Word Play Saturday – Yellow

QKR Stampede – Challenge #73 Anything Goes

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: