Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Extreme Birthday

It’s time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and this week is……

Use Something Metal.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Kenny K and they have provided us with some images to create and inspire you with.

I have chosen to create a Male themed birthday card (something I don’t often do as I don’t have a huge need for them) using one of these images called ‘Extreme’.

Here’s what I came up with.

P1040238

Kenny K – Extreme (Rubber version)
My Minds Eye – DSP Pad

I printed my image onto X-press It blending card and coloured using my Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are: Skin – E11, E00, E000, E0000 & R20; Hair – E50, E53, E57 & E49; Clothes – BG90, BG93, BG96, BG99, Y0000, Y21, Y23 & Y26, Boots – W7, W5, W3, W1 & W00.

Here’s a closer look at my image.

P1040239

I’ve finished off the inside with a little of the main dsp.

P1040240

I’m really happy how this turned out. What do you think??

Supplies:
Stamps: Extreme (Kenny K), Sentiment (LOTV)
Card: Smoky Slate & Whisper White (SU), More Mustard (retired SU), X-Press It Blending Card, Six by Six DSP – My Favourite Things (My Mind’s Eye)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Oval Framelits (SU), 1 3/4” Circle Punch (SU), Silver Designer Button (retired SU), Whisper White Baker’s Twine (SU)

If you haven’t already stopped by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog then pop over now and check out what the rest of the DT have created for this week’s challenge.

I’m entering my creation in the following challenges:

Card Mania Challenges – Anything Goes

Crafty Boots Challenges – Anything Goes

Lexi’s Creations – Anything Goes

Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog – Anything Goes


Nikki


 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: