Sunday, June 21, 2009

Some challenges from me

This week on Stampin’ Up in Oz (an Australian Yahoo group for anyone who loves Stampin’ Up!) I uploaded a Sketch Challenge and a colour challenge for members to participate in if they wish.

I thought I’d share them on here also and if you create something using both or either then please feel free to share your creation using Mr Linky (if I’ve managed to get it to work correctly) otherwise just leave a link in the comments.

This is the Sketch Challenge:

Sketch #2

and this is the Colour Challenge:

Colour Challenge #2

 

This is my 1st sample. I’ve also used a new hostess set which hadn’t seen ink until now.

Live Like You Mean It 1

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Live Like You Mean It, Sanded
Card: Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, Tea Party DSP
Ink: Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Soft Subtle Brads, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig

For my second card I’ve turned the sketch on it’s side and made a small alteration. Again I’ve used both the colour and sketch together. This is also the first time I’ve used this set.

Flight of the Butterfly 1

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Flight of the Butterfly
Card: Mellow Moss, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Regal Rose DSP (Hostess Pack)
Ink: Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Ice Rhinestone Brad, Word Window Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Stampin’ Dimensionals, White Gel Pen.
 









Happy stamping,



 photo Nikki4.png

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Brilliant cards Nicole. Everything compliments so v v nicely. Awesome job.