Sunday, June 14, 2009

My sunglasses card…

I don’t mean that this card actually looks like sunglasses but you may wish to put some on before checking out the card……lol.

This is so not my colours that I would grab myself but following along from the last card in yesterday’s post I chose another Splitcoast Sketch Challenge and Colour Challenge.

The Sketch Challenge is #SC218 and I’ve teamed it with Colour Challenge #CC218. The colours for CC218 are Summer Sun, Only Orange and Kiwi Kiss. Now I looovvee Kiwi Kiss but Summer Sun and Only Orange are totally not colours I normally go for but a challenge is supposed to be just that.

I don’t totally dislike the card but as you will see it’s very different for me.

So are you ready. Do you have those sunglasses on??

Okay, here it is.

Echoes of Kindness 2

I haven’t decorated the inside yet as I’m still adjusting to the outside…

So do you see what I mean by it’s so not my normal??

Supplies:
Stamp set: Echoes of Kindness (Hostess), En Francais
Card: Summer Sun, Only Orange, Watercolor Paper, Kiwi Kiss Patterns DSP
Ink: Stazon Black, Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun, Only Orange
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Vintage Brads, Paper Piercing template & tool (Tool Kit).



 photo Nikki4.png

2 comments:

Karen said...

Nikki - you've done an AWESOME job with these challenges! I freak out when I have to use such bright colours - but you have to be proud of this one - its a beauty!

Luv K
x

Pam S said...

I love it! But then, I'm very fond of yellows and oranges. It's a gorgeous card!