Thursday, May 7, 2009

Giant Craft Sale

I’ve been lucky enough that some fellow SU demonstrators are allowing me to participate in their Giant Craft Sale. That might not sound like a big deal but it is to me as I’m not part of their team so I feel very privileged that they are allowing me to join them for the day. The other good thing is that it’s just around the corner from my house so not much travelling for me……

Now for some details:

When: Saturday 23rd May

Time: 10am – 2pm

Where: The Church Hall (Blacktown East Presbyterian Church) which is located on the corner of Heffron Road and Gallop Grove, Lalor Park

There will be rubber stamps (retired Stampin’ Up and other brands), Scrapbooking supplies, ribbons, embellishments, handmade cards & gifts, and lots more.

Everything will be priced to sell, so come along and grab a bargain. We’ll also have Lucky Door Prizes to be won.

Now all you need to do is mark this date and time out in your calendars and I’ll see you there.



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: