Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Candy Lane Dreams – Mojo Monday Week 88

It’s been a while since my last post but life was hectic leading up to Convention and then it hasn’t changed much since. I have a few things to show you over the next few days, including my Convention Swaps, and hopefully I’ll be finding more time more frequently to stamp, create and share with you again.

It was Open Day at my youngest 3 girls school today but due to the poor weather we visited their classrooms and then the rest of the planned performances were rescheduled till later in the term as we don’t have a school hall yet.  It’s on it’s way though. I was meant to be at our P & C display for the day also but we’ve rescheduled that too. Doing so allowed me to come home and play instead so I decided to make a card for the Mojo Monday Sketch.

It’s been a while since I’ve participated in the Mojo Monday sketches and to have it done so early in the week is just wonderful. 

Here is the sketch:

Mojo88Sketch

and this is my creation.

Card 1

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Dreams du Jour
Card: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Candy Lane DSP
Ink: Basic Brown, Versamark, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Round Tab Punch, 1/4” circle punch(retired), Blender Pen, Clear Embossing Powder, Crystal Effects.

I love using DSP (designer series paper) in my cards and this months promotion was wonderful to make use of and stock up on my dsp supplies. If you weren’t aware of the May Promotion you can check back on this post. The promotion ends 31st May so if you need to place an order please do so by 9pm Sunday 31st May by email or you can phone me on 02 9620 9092 or Mob: 0418 218 467.



 photo Nikki4.png

7 comments:

Robyn said...

So pretty!

Kerrie said...

Love your card.

Kerrie said...

Love your card.

Teresa said...

very pretty. love the color combo

A Consuming Passion said...

Love your card, Clean and fresh - good job!

Leigh said...

Gorgeous card Nikki.

Lynda said...

FAB card Nicole. May have to go over to the site and try one some day!!! LOL....Put that idea in the Gunna file!! Thanks for sharing your creativity. LURVE the Convention swaps too. V V busy girl.