Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Raspberry Tart Paper Block Holder

This project is another MIM (Make it Monday) from Makeesha. I look forward to Makeesha’s projects each week but don’t always get to make them straight away.

I start my first Stamp Club this Friday night and decided we would all make one of these each and use some new Designer Series Papers. I knew exactly which DSP pack I was going to use for my sample to show the ladies and that was the new gorgeous Raspberry Tart papers. I just love the colour combination used in this pack. It’s nice and bright, cheery and looks so yummy looking.

So would you like to see????

 

Paper Block Holder MIM

The hardest thing with this was to find some small pencils. I had no luck sourcing some so purchased full length ones and my darling hubby cut them into 2 for me.

If you would like to make one of these you will find the tutorial here.

I’ll share a photo next week of all the Paper Block Holders the ladies make at club so you can see some of the other DSP we used.



 photo Nikki4.png

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Very sweet Nicole! Your "little" pencils match perfectly! I'm sure your ladies will love making this!

Makeesha Byl said...

WOW this looks gorgeous Nikki with the Raspberry tart paper! I am sure your ladies will LOVE it :)
HOpe to see you soon! Love Keesh x

Jean McKenzie said...

Hi Nikki, Love your choice of paper here - yum!! Tell me where did you get your block of paper from to fit in the box?? This is a great project that Keesh shared with us.

Nikki said...

Hi Jean.
I had a ream of copy paper cut down to 3" x 3" at Officeworks.