Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

I hope you have all had a lovely relaxing day today and also hope the Easter Bunny arrived at your house.

I’ve been relaxing while creating a few things. I now have a couple of days posts lined up with today’s creations and a few I made a week or so ago. I hadn’t made time to edit the photos and upload for you to see so I have done that today too.

My first creation I’m going to share is some Easter Baskets I made for my 4 girls and a friends little girl. My friend is also my neighbour so each year we have an Easter Hunt for our girls. We will be doing this tomorrow so I made these baskets as the final prize.

They have all been made using retired designer series papers as I have lots left. I’ve used Spring Fling, Summer Picnic and Love Notes along with coordinating cardstock, ribbon and brads.

Group of 5

 

These baskets are so quick and easy to make. The tutorial for these are by Makeesha Byl and can be found here on her website. 



 photo Nikki4.png

1 comment:

Makeesha Byl said...

These are all gorgeous Nikki! I am sure the girls LOVED them too! LOve Kesh x