Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fresh Cuts for you…..

When the Fresh Cuts stamp set and matching cards came out in the US I loved them. I was so happy to see they finally made it to Australia. I haven’t had as much time to play with my new goodies as I would have liked but now that it’s school holidays I’m hoping to have a little more time to play.

This card I’m sharing with you today was another I made about a week or so ago and hadn’t managed to edit the photo so I could share. It’s done now so here it is.

For You 1 The colour combination for this one was taken from the SU Color Combos site. I knew I wanted to use Pacific Point and Whisper White so I selected those 2 colours, hit search and then selected from the combinations. I chose the one with Whisper White, Pacific Point, Baja Breeze and Basic Gray.

I’ve stamped the Fresh Cuts collage image in Versamark onto Pacific Point cardstock and embossed in White. This was then layered behind the card. Next I stamped the small flower in Baja Breeze ink onto Baja Breeze cardstock and added a clear rhinestone brad to the centre. I then did some tearing down the right hand front side of the Fresh Cuts card, just enough to show the Baja Breeze cardstock. I’ve then added some Basic Gray Taffeta ribbon and stamped the ‘for you’ in Basic Gray ink.



 photo Nikki4.png

1 comment:

Debbie Pamment said...

Beautiful Nicole - I love the white embossing on the darker colours.
xXx