Monday, April 13, 2009

Colour Challenge

I gave this colour challenge on one of the yahoo groups that I run called Stampin’ Up in Oz earlier this month.

Colour Challenge #1

I created 2 cards a few days later but have only just edited the photos.

The first card I made I used a new stamp set called ‘Greetings Eight’.

Thanks So Much 1

I also used the Mojo Monday Week 80 Sketch on this card. 

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Greetings Eight, Polka Dots, Watercolor Vine Jumbo Wheel
Card: Taken with Teal, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Taken with Teal, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8” Circle Punch, 6mm Circle Punch (retired), Basic Black 1/4” grosgrain ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals.

For my second card I used a new Hostess Level 2 set called ‘Echoes of Kindness’.

For You

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Echoes of Kindness, Polka Dots, Basic Phrases
Card: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Taken with Teal, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Stazon Black, Riding Hoold Red, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Basic Black 1/4” grosgrain ribbon, Word Window Punch, Aqua Painter, Stampin’ Dimensionals.

Which card do you like?? Why don’t you try out the colour challenge and share your creation with us. Post a link with your comment.



 photo Nikki4.png

1 comment:

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW - these cards really pop - great colour combo!