Monday, March 16, 2009

Stamp Classes

Next week I will be commencing my Monthly Stamp classes for the year. I was hoping to start them last month but I just haven’t been organised enough.

I will be holding my classes on the 4th Thursday evening of each month except for June which will be the 3rd Thursday evening of the month. Class times will be 7:30pm – 9:30pm and will be held in my home at Lalor Park, NSW.

I am able to do a daytime class during school hours if there is enough interest. If this would suit you better then email me with your preferred date and we’ll see what we can do.

At each class you will go home with 3 items. One will be a technique page complete with sample that you will create. You will also create a card, sometimes using the technique we have learnt that night and other times it will be something completely different. The third item will be a small box, bag or other 3D item.

This is what we will be making for the March Class:

March 09 Class Projects

Cost: $20 with all materials supplied (including the easter eggs for the Easter Goodie Bag Wrap).

Date: 26th March

Bookings are essential as space is limited. Please let me know by Tuesday 24th March if you would like to attend.

You can book your spot by email or phone on H: 9620 9092 or Mob: 0418 218 467



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: