Monday, March 16, 2009

MIM – Goodie Bag Wrap

Last week Makeesha shared her MIM Goodie Bag Wrap tutorial with us. You can view the tutorial here on Makeesha’s site.

This morning I was finally organised enough to sit down and make one.

I decided to use this as part of my Stamp Class for March so if you attend you can make one too, complete with Easter eggs. (Read my next post for further details or visit my website classes page)

 

Easter Goodie Bag Wrap                      Easter Goodie Bag Wrap side view

This is very quick and easy to make so is ideal if you needed to make a nice small gift for many people.

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Seasonal Wishes
Card: Apricot Appeal, Whisper White, Certainly Celery Prints DSP
Ink: Regal Rose
Accessories: Regal Rose 5/8” grosgrain ribbon, Certainly Celery 1/4” grosgrain ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Medium Cellophane Bag.



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: