Saturday, February 14, 2009

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #54

My mojo has been missing most of this week. I think my heart was elsewhere in Australia but today I finally managed to pick up some stamps again and decided to play with Taylor’s Cupcake Challenge sketch.

Here is the sketch:

TECC54(sketch)

Even though it’s called a Cupcake Challenge you are not required to use cupcakes. Of course if you have them it’s nice to use them but I don’t have many so I just used the sketch to create my cards.

For this first one I decided to use some more of the lovely Spring Silhouettes paper I used in my Stationery Box earlier this week.

Brocade Basics 10 

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Brocade Basics
Card: Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Spring Silhouettes DSP
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky
Accessories: Wild Wasabi Striped Ribbon, 1 1/4” & 1 3/8” Circle Punches, Ice Rhinestones Brads.

The second card I kept with the same stamp set but used the Brocade Background DSP instead.

Brocade Basics 11

Supplies:
Stamp set: Brocade Basics
Card: Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Brocade Background DSP
Ink: Old Olive, River Rock, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 5/8” grosgrain ribbon, 1 1/4” & 1 3/8” Circle Punches, Pretties Kit.

For the last card using this sketch I decided to use Fabulous Flowers stamp set.

Fabulous Flowers 1

I’ve added a bit of sparkle to this card on the large flower and also the centre of the circle punch piece.

Fabulous Flowers 1 close up             Fabulous Flowers 1 close up 2

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Fabulous Flowers
Card: Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Pretty In Pink, Rose Red Prints DSP
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Pretty In Pink
Accessories: Fairy Tale Ribbon Originals, 2-Way Glue Pen, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds.



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: