Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 75 + Kwernerdesign Color Inspiration #43

 

Can you believe I actually managed 2 cards for Kristina’s Color Inspiration this week and I did them both the same day, just decided to spread the posts out.

This is the Mojo Monday Sketch Week 75

Mojo75Sketch

and here is the kwernerdesign color inspiration #43 in case you missed it yesterday

022609-colors

and here is my creation using both of these.

Priceless 7

I really liked this sketch and can see me making some more cards using it. Hopefully I’ll also start participating in the Mojo Monday Sketches more often.

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Priceless
Card: Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Whisper White, Old Olive & Pumpkin Pie Prints DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Rich Regal brads, Paper Piercing template & tool (Tool Kit), Stampin’ Dimensionals.



 photo Nikki4.png

8 comments:

Emily said...

Nicole, I think you card is beautiful! I love the red and blue you added to your base colors and how you popped your images. That's a very cute stamp set. I agree that the sketch is great. I'm still working on my card for this week, but I will probably save this sketch in a permanent file for future use.

Debbie Pamment said...

This is a stunner of a card - just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love this Nikki for both challenges! Donna

Sandie C said...

This card is beautiful. Love your colour combo and the sketch itself. TFS

Sandy said...

i know how much work the mojo was this week... great job incorporating all the colors!! the result is gorgeous!!

Claire Harrison said...

Gorgeous card, love the way you have balanced all the colours.

Unknown said...

Wow! Fabulous card!

Mae Collins said...

Great card. The colour combo works well with the sketch! TFS