Wednesday, February 11, 2009

$1000 Catalogue Workshop Bonanza

Originally I was holding this for my newsletter subscribers but I’ve decided to open it up to my Blog viewers too. I will be donating all my commission from this Bonanza along with any further orders for February to the Victorian Bush Fire Appeal. 

What I need is 10 people to place a $100 (before S&H) order each. This $100 order can be made up by one individual or a group of friends/family. You can also place a larger order and take up more places if you wish.

Now I'm sure you all know it's Sale-A-Bration time (unless you didn't read last month's Newsletter) so for your $100 order you can select 1 FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set (that's 1 FREE SAB set for every $100 order) but on top of this I have my own offer.    

Each person that participates in my Catalogue Workshop Bonanza will go into a draw for one of the following: 

Level 2 Hostess set - Spring Solitude Bundle x 2
Level 2 Hostess set - In The Spotlight x 2
Level 1 Hostess set of your choice x 2
Level 1 Hostess set - A Little Bit of Happiness
Level 1 Hostess set - From the Garden
Level 1 Hostess set - Oh, So Lovely.
Level 1 Hostess set - Party Punch

That's 10 Hostess sets on offer.

So not only will you receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration set but also a FREE Hostess set. Names will be drawn before I place the order so those that need to select the Level 1 Hostess set of their choice can do so.

How do you participate? 

  1. You need to phone or email your order to me no later than 9pm Monday 16th February. If I don’t receive 10 orders (or $1000 in sales) I will still be processing orders received by the due date and any orders after this date for $100 or more will be entitled to a remaining hostess set until the 28th February. All commission will still be donated to the Victorian Bush Fire Appeal.
  2. Payment needs to be made upon placing your order. Payment can be made by cash, direct deposit or credit card. If paying by direct deposit funds will need to hit my bank account by Monday 16thFebruary (or before order is placed).

That's it. So now all that's left to do is for you to let me know you would like to participate and then select your items from the Idea Book & Catalogue 2008|2009 and/or Summer Mini Catalogue and place your order. Don't forget to let me know which Sale-A-Bration set you would like too.

To phone your order you can call me on either H: 02 9620 9092 or Mobile: 0418 218 467. To email your order send to nicole@nicolestalker.com.au

MY COMMISSION (20% OF SALES) FROM THIS CATALOGUE PARTLY AND ALL FURTHER ORDERS PLACED DURING FEBRUARY WILL BE DONATED TO THE VICTORIAN FIRE APPEAL.



 photo Nikki4.png

4 comments:

Sam said...

I would love to be able to contribute to something like this, but as I am in the UK I am assuming that you don't ship that far!!

Sam said...

p.s. the links to your catalogues are slightly wonky!! they wouldn't work the first time around until I got rid of the extra http// !!

Nikki said...

Hi Sam. Unfortunately it is against policy to sell outside our own country. You can however visit the Red Cross site and donate directly to the Victorian Bushfire Appeal via this link http://www.redcross.org.au/vic/services_emergencyservices_victorian-bushfires-appeal-2009.htm

Nikki said...

Thanks for letting me know Sam. I've fixed them now so hopefully they will work correctly.