Saturday, November 29, 2008

Last Christmas Stamp-A-Stack for the year.....

This past Thursday was my final Christmas Stamp-A-Stack for the year.

Here is the 1st card we made:

Solemn Stillness SAS

I've used the Solemn Stillness stamp set with the overlay done using Gold EP.

The colours used are Kraft, Bravo Burgundy, Blue Bayou and Very Vanilla cardstock along with Mellow Moss, Bravo Burgundy and Versamark inkpads.

I don't often use Kraft but was very happy with this combination so must make a note to self to try and use Kraft more often.

Now the second card I've used my all time favourite stamp set 'Season of Joy'. I'm so going to miss this set on Monday when it's no longer available for purchase but at least I have mine. If you like it as much as me but still don't have your own set then don't miss out place your order with me by 9pm Sunday 30th November. I can have it shipped directly to you anywhere in Australia and you will still have time to make some last minute Christmas Cards....... You can place your order by email or phone on 02 9620 9092 or Mob: 0418 218 467

Now to actually show you the card:

Season of Joy SAS

This is a very quick and simple card but still very effective and definitely says 'Christmas'.

I've used Real Red, Old Olive, River Rock and Very Vanilla Cardstock along with some Dashing DSP, Real Red Inkpad and a little bit of Real Red grosgrain ribbon.

This would make an ideal last minute card as it takes very little time and you can make multiples using just 1 sheet of the Dashing DSP along with your coordinating cardstock in no time.



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: