Saturday, November 29, 2008

Another creation using Holiday Harmony DSP

In my last post I shared all the items we created at my Christmas Extravaganza which was held last Saturday evening. I mentioned in the post that even after making all these items we still had some DSP left, so I decided to make this project I'm sharing with you today, which is another of Makeesha Byl's wonderful creations she generously shares on a Demonstrator group each Monday and also uploads to her blog to share with all her readers.

Love Notes Christmas Box top

This project is called 'Love Notes Gift Boxes'.

This project is made using 1 sheet of DSP, 1 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock, some ribbon, 4 Love Notes & envelopes, stamps, ink and embellishments if desired.

This is the inside of the box:Love Notes Christmas Box inside

The sides of the box is actually held together by the ribbon which on the inside holds the Love Notes in place.

There is still room for some choccies or other treat to be placed in the centre of the box before giving it to some lucky person.

Like to see the Love Notes??

Love Notes Christmas Box Cards

All the Love Notes have been decorated with the Season of Joy stamp set and coordinating colours. I've used some left over Holiday Harmony DSP on 3 of them (there is still plenty of DSP left I just thought the 4th card had enough) and I've stamped an edge of the envelopes to match.

I really love the colour combination for the Holiday Harmony DSP which is Always Artichoke, Purely Pomegranate and River Rock. It's going to be a shame when I've made enough Christmas things but I'm sure I can put the colour combination to use with another stamp set or two.......

Now to work out what else I can make with the remaining Holiday Harmony DSP left. It's surprising how far 1 packet of Designer Series Paper actually goes.

Remember the Holiday Harmony DSP, Season of Joy Stamp set and many other items in the Spring Mini Catalogue are only available till tomorrow. I'll place my last order Sunday 30th at 9pm so if there is still something you would like let me know either by email or phone 02 9620 9092 or Mob: 0418 218 467



 photo Nikki4.png

1 comment:

Ramona Michaluk said...

Beautiful projects Nicole - love the little Christmas Love Notes box and cards set. They're gorgeous!