Saturday, June 28, 2008

Retired Stampin Up sets for sale on Ebay

I've finally made time to list the remainder (majority) of my retired sets on ebay. To check them out you can go to this link http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZnicoleds2002

or if that doesn't get you there search my ebay id which is nicoleds2002.

I'm hoping to get some more regular posting done this week. It's been a busy few weeks and then at the end of this coming week is school holidays. School holidays isn't usually something I look forward to, 4 girls at home fighting constantly. I suppose I'm exaggerating a little there. It's not constantly but it does seem that way at times. The one thing I do look forward to though, especially at this chilly time of year, is not having to get up and organised so early.

Enough rambling from me. Take a look at my items for sale. All items had a starting bid of $0.99 and there are even Alphabet sets listed at this price.

Hopefully I'll be back in the next day or 2 with something I've created to share with you all.



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: