Friday, December 7, 2007

Moss Stems

I've created another Monochromatic card to share with you all today. I have used the Stem Silhouettes stamp set again but this time used Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke.





The silhouette images in the Stem Silhouettes stamp set can be used on their own or you can combine them. You can use contrasting or coordinating colours to create different looks. In this card I've used only Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke to create a soft peaceful card.


Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Stem Silhouettes, Fine Lace.
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla.
Inks: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke.
Accessories: Moss gingham ribbon, Rich Regal Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals.







 photo Nikki4.png

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this!! I also love Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke together.